Small Update..

|
Well theres not much to talk about. I haven't had much time lately to work on my current GTA projects. I've been getting things for school lately and trying to enjoy the last couple of days of summer break with friends. If your 17 like me then you know where I'm coming from. School starts back this Monday. Which really sucks, but it shouldn't slow my progress down. I hopefully will be getting a new PSP screen in the coming month too! More updates soon and peace to the homechickens!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this txd editor is never going to come is it??

  said...

Look life is difficult. If you knew you wasn't going to live for just a couple of years would you enjoy the fun of friends or stuck on a computer with people that couldn't give a shit on how hard you work....

Anonymous said...

so your saying your going to die? suck it up buttercup..